- Premium brands
- Melbourne based
- Competitive base plus incentives
Made in The Shade Group, known for its commitment to quality brands including The Everleigh Bottling Co and Navy Strength Ice Co, is now searching for a dynamic and achievement driven sales professional to take the lead across the products and services division.
Do you have a solid sales reputation and are you self-directed to deliver on sales results? In this role, you will ultimately be responsible for the commercial outcomes for the Made in The Shade Products and Services range. This will include generation of new business, maintenance of all customer and distributor relationships with the aim of increasing sales across the business.
You will use your skills to manage current customers and pitch new opportunities, developing strong long-term business relationships with key account stakeholders.
Key Selections Criteria
- Business and/or related degree
- Minimum 5 years’ experience as an account executive, Key Account Manager or Sales Manager within the FMCG industry
- Demonstrates well developed key management and leadership competencies including:
Achievement; business acumen; Command skills; Communication; Critical thinking; Interpersonal sensitivity; Negotiation; Numerically minded; Resilience and Strategic agility
- Well organised, efficient and effective
- Friendly and welcoming disposition
- A solid work ethic and ‘can do’ approach
- Is trusted and respected within industry
In addition to sending us your CV, please submit a cover letter responding to the key selection criteria above. If you don’t respond to the key selection criteria, we may not consider your application.
For a confidential discussion or to request copy of the position description, please email chris@louis- smith.com.au
|Job Category||Management, Sales|